We are looking for a web designer with experience in web development and a capacity to develop the role of web consultant and information architect. The person that we are looking for will be responsible for leading projects of design, layout, and web programming for major companies.
Main job functions:
- Lead design projects and web development.
- Designing information architectures focused on online conversion.
- Assist in the layout and structure / navigation of the pages.
- Web consultancies.
- Collaborate actively in the conceptualization and design of internet projects.
- Report periodic reports on internal and external projects that he will lead.
Required Education: Diploma.
Experience: At least 2 years performing functions of web design and development.
- Excellent handling of web design programs (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash) and graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand).
- Good knowledge of internet, as well as positioning tools / online marketing.
- Leadership, organization, planning and versatility. Ability to work independently.
- Multitasking, able to fill the role of consultant and information architect.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Enthusiasm for working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Ability to work to achieve goals.
- Ambition to improve and develop professionally.
- Marked commercial with capacity for innovation.
Do you want to receive the latest news and promotions?